Fibreline Superintendent Jobs Vacancy in Group Inc Nackawic Mill Nackawic
Group Inc Nackawic Mill Nackawic urgently required following position for Fibreline Superintendent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fibreline Superintendent Jobs Vacancy in Group Inc Nackawic Mill Nackawic Jobs Details:
AV Group NB Inc. is currently recruiting for the following position:
Fibreline Superintendent - Fibreline Department
Working in the pulp mill environment and reporting to the Fiberline Manager, the Fibreline Superintendent will oversee the Stock Prep, Pulp Machine and Ware Housing Areas of the mill and support digesting and bleaching areas were necessary. Working closely with the production, quality and logistic teams, the Fibreline Superintendent shall insure that the department is operated and maintained to the highest standard. The Fibreline Superintendent will insure that all health & safety, environment, cost and human resources objectives are met in compliance with our corporate principles and guidelines, as well as applicable legislation.
- Ensure that operation's activities meet or exceed established mill standards
- Ensure the fiberline activities meet or exceed established mill standards
- Ensure the pulp dryer equipment and consumables are maintained to established standards
- Ensure effective utilization of the operation's workforce
- Manage pulp dryer crew training program
- Participate in the annual budget process and control costs in the department
- Identify and implement cost reduction opportunities in the department
- Ensure continuous improvement towards current best practices
- Lead root cause analysis of issues and their elimination in area of responsibility
- Comply with Health & Safety and environment standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years post-secondary education. Preference will be given to those with a Science, Chemical Engineering or Technical background
- Proven track record in a Kraft Mill and or Pulp industry with 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous Bleach Plant, Pulp Dryer and Digester experience would be considered an asset
- Experience working in a unionized environment considered an asset
If you believe you are a good fit for a fast-paced, challenging work environment, please submit your application to our Human Resources Department before September 14th 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Why AV Group NB Inc.?
With AV Group NB Inc. you will become a part of a worldwide global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong values and work ethics. AV Group offers challenges in a wide range of disciplines and opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary, competitive benefits package and a variety of training & development programs to help you develop the skills you need to build a successful career.