Human Resources Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Rexall Mississauga
Rexall Mississauga urgently required following position for Human Resources Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Rexall Mississauga Jobs Details:
What Is the Prescription For A Great Career?
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. Our hearts skip a beat when we meet talent who sees the bigger picture and wants to make an impact in our communities, our teams, and our business. This means finding even better ways to work, share ideas, and making a material difference in the Rexall journey.
We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 8600 Rexall team members. We are proud to be part of the McKesson family, ranked fifth in the fortune 500. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “ICARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
The Role: Human Resources Assistant
Reporting to the Director, Employee Relations, the Human Resources Assistant is responsible for providing general HR support to the various functions of the Human Resources Department. They will have a variety of administrative responsibilities, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality. This role is a great opportunity for a passionate individual who is looking to learn and contribute to employer and employee success.
Payroll and Benefits:
- Maintain current HR Files
- Gather information from employee file upon request by HRM including scanning, copying, and sending documents.
- Prepare physical file folders for new hires.
- Retrieve physical files and folders to enable shipment to storage warehouse.
- Mail benefit cards to employees
- Assist in mailing benefit packages
- Prepare Employment Verification letters
Recruitment / New Hire Process:
- Exposure to the entire recruitment life cycle within the organization
- Preparation of New Hire packages
- Exposure to New Hire Orientations
Learning and Development:
- Maintenance of Rexall Learning Institute Emails
- Coordination of Inside out Coaching
- Other Administrative duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Information and task monitoring abilities
- Problem analysis skills
- Solid judgment and problem-solving abilities
- High Stress tolerance thriving in fast paced environments
The Rexall DNA:
Ready to make an impact- You are mission-driven and want to make a difference
Builds consensus- Your people-first mindset shows in all that you do
Embraces change- You move fast and change excites you
Drives achievement- You are wired to always exceed your personal best
Overcomes adversity- You see the world as glass half full and embrace a good challenge
Trail blazer- You love creating the path forward and being able to shape the future
Fun- You think laughter is the best medicine and your positive energy is contagious
Side effects may include…
A closely connected culture
Competitive compensation, pension, benefits, personal days, employee discounts, and vacation time
Fully utilizing your talent
Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Foundation
Are you ALLIn?
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process