Manager Line Maintenance Operations Jobs Vacancy in Air Canada Dorval
Air Canada Dorval urgently required following position for Manager Line Maintenance Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Line Maintenance Operations Jobs Vacancy in Air Canada Dorval Jobs Details:
Manager, Line Maintenance Operations - Montreal - 21234
Location: DORVAL, QC, Canada
Posting Start Date: Sep 21, 2018
Posting End Date: Oct 1, 2018
- Provides a resource to Team Leaders in resolving employee issues and problems and communicating technical or other information to accomplish work assignments in an effective manner.
- Ensures that company safety standards are maintained to protect employees and property.
- Provides recommendations to improve the maintenance process and to develop meaningful performance measurements.
- Establishes a work environment that focuses on total quality principles, open communications, integrity, continuous learning, self direction and individual respect.
- Responsible for the oversight in production by managing the YUL Team Leaders and LLAT’s in assigning, sequencing and prioritizing of work.
- Administers Safety standards by daily observation and interventions.
- Provides briefings, outlines work priority and daily goals to Team Leaders and LLAT
- Initiates or follows up on any investigations pertaining to aircraft or individual accidents in YUL.
- Responsible to make sure that the aircraft visit is accomplished within appropriate time lines and OTP
- Ensures that the aircrafts are completed in time to make the operational goal of 0700
- Available and on site
- Responsible to coordinate manpower to assure maximum productivity
- Ensures deviations and unscheduled maintenance activities are planned for accomplishment
- Liaises with MOC and Fleet Management to resolve conflicts related to maintenance activities
- Administers non-punitive discipline when warranted
- Responsible for T/L, LLAT, LAT and AT productivity
- Resolves any immediate issues with QA, Stores, Shops and tooling in order to make appropriate time lines and OTP
- Must have a valid AME.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in management is preferable.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Excellent working knowledge with MS Office programs.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure, and with changing priorities.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication/negotiation skills.
- Good working knowledge of airline standards and regulations.
- Solid work planning skills open to new concepts and process improvements.
- Knowledge of Line Maintenance and Airframe Maintenance aircraft check procedures and requirements, an asset.
- Previous acting assignments/exposure in above areas an asset.