Cafe Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Early Bird Coffee And Kitchen Toronto
Early Bird Coffee And Kitchen Toronto urgently required following position for Cafe Assistant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cafe Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Early Bird Coffee And Kitchen Toronto Jobs Details:
Early Bird Is seeking Assistant Manager: The
assistant managerleads the Retail Employees, by way of the Service Principles and Leadership Principles. The Supervisor is in charge of maintaining total quality experience for both our customers and Team Members by providing a positive environment, fast, efficient, and friendly service. He/she demonstrates commitment to Early Bird's Standard Operating Procedures and House Rules through training, demonstrating customer service, excellent product knowledge and education, and utilizing safe work practices.
- Experience in specialty coffee, retail, hospitality and/or customer service industries
- A love and respect of delicious coffee, food and amazing guest experiences A strong and dedicated people leader, who both supports and challenges your people to be their absolute best.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience. and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current issued Food Handler certificate.
- Experience with POS , Microsoft Office and other computer skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Compensation to commensurate with experience. Flexible shifts, competitive compensation, and great location!
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- barista: 1 year (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)