Digital Marketing Specialist Software Company Jobs Vacancy in Searchvelocity Mississauga
Searchvelocity Mississauga urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Specialist Software Company. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Specialist Software Company Jobs Vacancy in Searchvelocity Mississauga Jobs Details:
Imagine leading the Digital Marketing for a rapidly growing Oakville software product company.
You will own and transform the marketing department to support our sales growth targets.
About the Job
The purpose of this role and why this role exists
- Assess current marketing strategies, what’s working well, what could be improved, and/or what should be retired
- Develop or revise the marketing strategy and action plan to appreciably increase qualified leads within a TBD time, then action
- Implement Marketing Automation, conceive/setup complex journeys
- Develop and implement strategies to showcase the client’s brand and their thought leadership to drive product awareness
- Relationship building: Improve the quality, frequency, and relevancy of our business relationships with their valued key influencers
- Build the appropriate metrics to transform the department into a data driven group
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- Initiate Marketing Automation solution (select tool, implement, pilot, grow)
- Create a promotional calendar to drive sales growth throughout the year
- On-going creation of new content and find ways to reuse and repurpose: Create customer success stories, case studies, Whitepapers, New Feature Releases
- Publish to their social outposts and monitor
- Designing, building and executing web and email campaigns
- Maintain regular contact with key influencers
- Utilize your knowledge of SEO/SEM and adwords to drive traffic. Manage the adwords budget
- Own, manage and evolve website, landing pages, and call-to-action per page
- Interface regularly with Product Management to identify which stakeholders segments need to be made aware of which new products or enhancements
- Manage the big picture view of the customer, transitioning them from Prospect to Customer to Advocate
- Manage, train, mentor and coach marketing staff
Some of the Experiences & Background we’d like to see
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- Post-Secondary degree in a business-related field (Marketing, Sales, Management, Communications)
- 5 years of B2B digital marketing experience
- Experience using marketing automation platforms to drive pipeline, e.g. Hubspot or Marketo
- Demonstrable experience developing value propositions for pragmatic and conservative enterprise-sized buyers
- A successful candidate will bring a technical background with an understanding of B2B business workflows
- Hands-on SEO/SEM, PPC, backlinks, HTML, Shopping carts, web analytics, CMSs
- Process or Automation is your middle name
- Proficient with CRMs, inbound marketing software, and email campaign programs
- A willingness to take the initiative
- Social Media tools and strategies
- An exceptional attention to detail, both in written documents and in executing projects. Excellent verbal, written, copy-writing, and presentation skills
- Digital Marketing experience in a software or technology company
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Please include your resume. We're searching for local resources only.
About the Company
Our client is a growing 6-year old company which has already attracted thousands Enterprise-level clients from over 70+ countries including Fortune 500 companies. These clients now rely on our client’s solutions to integrate data between their various applications. They have become a leading provider of data integration.
Application integration is a painful and daunting task, typically costly and inefficient to develop. To address this, our client has developed robust value-add additions which leverage existing Microsoft integration offerings. Their software solution is cost-effective and easy for developers to use.
They offer a relaxed work environment, walking distance to eateries, and healthcare spending account.
Sent your resume to Rick @ SearchVelocity.ca
Keywords: LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Facebook, website, hootsuite, buffer, content management system, ETL, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, ecommerce, e-commerce,
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Marketing Automation: 2 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 5 years (Required)