Cashier Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Call Spring Toronto
Call Spring Toronto urgently required following position for Cashier Sales Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cashier Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Call Spring Toronto Jobs Details:
PASSION FOR FASHION?
Take the first step towards an exciting future.
At the ALDO Group, we are looking for talented people to join our sales team.
We offer rewarding challenges in a fast-paced and creative environment as well as competitive salaries, discounts on merchandise, incentive programs and much more!
If you are dynamic, ambitious and interested in being a part of the exciting world of fashion, why not apply? Bring your resume and apply within store at our Yorkdale location.
ABOUT THE ALDO GROUP
Created in 1972, with its head office in Montreal, Canada, the ALDO Group is a company with roots based on compassion and ethics. We started off as, and continue to be, a company that aims to influence society in both fashion and social responsibility.
Today, we oversee thousands of boutiques in countries across the world. We cover all corners of the footwear market and are proudly represented by ALDO/ALDO Accessories, Call It Spring/Spring, and GLOBO.
We’re known for our passionate, productive and motivated workforce. That’s because we’re a company that’s committed first and foremost to our people. We provide the best tools and training to inspire a healthy work ethic and overall excellence. At our core, we believe that when one person grows, so does the company.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual who thrives within a fast-paced, fun and rewarding environment. The ideal candidate is a business-minded trendsetter who understands today's ever-changing fashion landscape. Excellent communication and leadership skills are key.
- maximizing sales within the guidelines of store policy in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- developing and maintaining product knowledge of merchandise available in assigned department
- adherence to loss prevention and security policies
- presenting and image that is consistent with company standard
- performing all necessary housekeeping duties
- Ensuring visual presentation complies with ALDO Group corporate standards
- Providing total customer service
- Strong ability to adapt to different cultures and environments
- Experience in Retail, Sales position, or Cashier (minimum 1 year)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Must be available to work weekends and flexible shifts
- Full Time and Part Time positions available
Job Type: Part-time
- Cash/Sales: 1 year (Preferred)