Product Manager Ophthalmology Jobs Vacancy in Knight Therapeutics Montréal
Knight Therapeutics Montréal urgently required following position for Product Manager Ophthalmology. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Ophthalmology Jobs Vacancy in Knight Therapeutics Montréal Jobs Details:
Located in Montreal, Quebec
Reporting to the Director, Commercialization, this full-time position will be responsible for developing and implementing brand initiatives that contribute to and support the long-term growth strategies of an in-licensed specialty product. This includes brand planning, analysis, market research and forecasting, as well as in-depth understanding of trends in the disease management. Understand, synthesize and communicate strategic initiatives cross-functionally.
- Responsible for business planning, budgeting and product performance
- Work closely with internal/external stakeholders in building and executing plans and forecasts
- Provide sales team and MSL with necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product
- Develop promotional material, product training and value add patient/physician programs
- Assess message uptake, promotional material suitability and sales force effectiveness
- Develop relationships with key customers in collaboration with the support team
- Liaise closely with 3rd party suppliers regarding product campaigns, including but not limited to: market research, conferences, ad boards, advertising and field representation
- Act in accordance with Innovative Medicines Canada’s (IMC) Code of Ethical Practices
- Serve as primary point of reference for product-related inquiries, excluding A/E reporting
- Forecast and monitor inventory levels /supply timelines
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Specialty pharmaceutical / life sciences brand management and/or sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Sciences, Life Sciences, Medicine or related fields
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Highly Motivated and Results-Driven
- Strong Decision-Making Capabilities
- Demonstrated Problem-Solving Skills
- Sense of Urgency / Time and Project Management Skills
- Excellent Communication (written and oral) and Presentation Skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills / Collaborative
- Ophthalmology Experience | Product Launch Experience
- MBA or other advanced degree
Job Specific Skills
- Fluency in English and functional knowledge of French is a must
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Travel is variable but generally less than 30%
Benefits of working at Knight
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Employee stock option plan
- Employee share purchase plan
- Flexible group insurance plan
- Registered retirement savings plan
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.