Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hospitality Network Canada Mississauga
Hospitality Network Canada Mississauga urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hospitality Network Canada Mississauga Jobs Details:
Be a part of innovation, success and teamwork!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to be based out of our Mississauga office location.
Exciting things are happening at HNCI as we transform our 51-year old company into a true healthcare software solution provider. We know we can make a difference in Canadian Healthcare because we understand our customers’ needs and work together, as a team, to remove obstacles and barriers as we support beneficial changes in the company and with our customers. Ultimately, our goal is to improve healthcare in Canada by helping doctors do more doctoring, nurses do more nursing, and administrators to be more productive to serve their patients.
As a member of the PMO, the Project Manager makes a great impact on overall company success. To make a difference you are a driven, action-oriented, resourceful, enthusiastic negotiator who likes networking and also has strong analytical skills.
You will be responsible for the successful deployment of the HNCI healthcare solutions at client hospitals across Canada. You will lead projects with aggressive timelines and high business impact. You will be responsible for analytics, work cross-functionally and lead project management. You will be accountable for measurable results in on-time and on-budget delivery, and customer satisfaction. You will be required to collaborate with Sales, Operations, IT, and Finance in order to be successful.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of assigned projects from initiation through closure
- Assemble project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules and define and acquire resources needed
- Develop and maintain project plans and budgets, and prepare and analyze project performance reports
- Review and evaluate work to ensure quality, timeliness and quality control in adherence to policies and procedures.
- Maintain tools and systems to streamline data processing, metrics, communication documents, reports, etc.
- Deployment of hardware, software, education and training to ensure successful solutions adoption by the client
- Analysis of processes to identify and implement improvement in the deployment process
- Develop or enhance Deployment metrics, KPIs and executive scorecards
- Develop and make recommendations to senior management on areas requiring improvement
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Business or related field
- Minimum of 4+ years of proven project management experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Experience working with teams of internal and external people from varied disciplines and backgrounds
- Able to work effectively and communicate across all levels in an organization
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Project Management certification or one in progress preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining schedules with MS Project
- Committed to expanding technical and business expertise
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong collaboration, partnering and negotiation skills
- A strong interest in the field of medicine, technology, and innovation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direct supervision
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solving
You’ll be continually learning and applying knowledge of new technologies, and best practices to improve an already great culture and an effective work environment. Be part of a team that welcomes transparency, collaboration and open communication. Come join our journey. While it won’t always be easy, it will be exciting and rewarding!
If you are interested in this role and possess the above qualities please email your resume and cover letter with highlights of your achievements. In addition to working with great people in a supportive work culture every day, we offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, opportunities for career advancement and significant on-the-job training.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for interview opportunities. Please email resume and cover letter by November 23, 2018, under the subject: “Project Manager”. If you require accommodation in the hiring process, please email with your specific needs. We are committed to providing code-protected accommodation through the hiring process.
Hospitality Network Canada is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Mississauga (Preferred)