Social Media Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mixtape Toronto
Mixtape Toronto urgently required following position for Social Media Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mixtape Toronto Jobs Details:
Mixtape is an advertising agency located in Liberty Village. We use innovative digital and creative strategy to create new revenue streams for top CPG brands and top athletes in Toronto and across North America. We’ve worked with Allen’s Vinegar, Beats, Intact Insurance, Red Bull, Under Armour, Reinhart’s Light Cider, athletes playing for the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Blue Jays, Hamilton TiCats, Arizona Cardinals, and various other accounts and athletes.
Through brand building, content moderation & management, and custom content creation, we help our clients optimize future social media monetization and endorsement deals.
We understand that just like mixtapes back in the day, social media management is an art form, and every single detail tells a story about you, your personality, what you represent, and your brand.
On a mixtape, you have 20 minutes. In commercials, you have 20 seconds. On social media, you have 2. What do you do with it?
- You are strategy oriented and are constantly coming up with creative new ideas for advertising campaigns
- You are social media savvy and know what it takes to stay on brand on social media
- You are a content creator – you know how to get the point across in copy, and you have a keen eye for design
- You are highly organized and can manage multiple accounts simultaneously, planning posting schedules in advance
- You are a hard worker who enjoys the challenge of the creative process
- You are a team player who can work well with others to bring an idea to life
- Interested in digital advertising
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or related field
- Familiar with Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter campaigns; previous experience with Hootsuite an asset
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in advertising or equivalent experience with education and volunteer work
- Creating strategy and ideation for posting plans and social advertising campaigns to maximize impressions, excelling in SEO and SEM
- Managing and moderating social media accounts for various clients on a daily basis
- Implementing audience build tactics for brands including social engagement through paid advertisement
- Working on video and photography sets to help the team get results, aiding with creative direction
- Creating and organizing pre-production materials and assisting in photo/video shoots
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree