Part Time Weekend Event Staff Vaughan Jobs Vacancy in Glow Event Centre And Party Lounge Vaughan
Glow Event Centre And Party Lounge Vaughan urgently required following position for Part Time Weekend Event Staff Vaughan. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Weekend Event Staff Vaughan Jobs Vacancy in Glow Event Centre And Party Lounge Vaughan Jobs Details:
Dynamic and busy event centre in Vaughan is looking for friendly, detail oriented and energetic candidates to help run a variety of events
PART TIME WEEKEND SHIFTS INCLUDE:
4.5 Hour Afternoon Shifts Available
8-10 Hour Evening Shifts Available
Working directly for the Event Manager at events with the following tasks:
- Concierge service-Greeting clients and guests. Guest list check in etc..
- Follow schedules and instructions to ensure all parties are executed to the highest standards of excellence.
- Set up of event space as per detailed specifications/guidelines, including setting up banquet tables and chairs, linens, moving light furniture, preparing all seating areas etc..
- Cleaning (counters, bathrooms, seating, floors, spills, garbage removal, including set up and tear down before and after events)
- Light Food preparation and display.
- General Customer Service within the venue
- Ensuring rules and regulations followed by guests (i.e. no gum, no running etc.)
- Retail sales within the venue
Candidates should have at least 2 years experience, particularly in the retail, hospitality or office sectors and should have the following qualifications:
- Ability to multi-task
- A genuine joy for assisting, engaging and connecting with kids, teens and adult guests
- A flexible attitude and a welcoming smile
- A warm and friendly personality that instills confidence in clients and guests
- A willingness to learn
- Experience in food service and/or hospitality preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communications skills
- A team player
- You are responsible
- You have a keen eye for details
Note: Smart-serve, food handling, qualification preferred
- You have dance experience and are willing and able to perform back up dancing
- You have a hidden talent for organization and decor
This is a part time position with room for growth in several areas of an innovative company.
- Visit http://www.gloweventcentre.comand learn about our offerings.
- Search #GLOWEVENTCENTREANDPARTYLOUNGE on Instagram and understand our brand.
- Ready to join the team? Email us your resume
GLOW EVENT CENTRE AND PARTY LOUNGE: A unique and customizable event space with an exclusive nightclub setting. GLOW is designed to transform from elegant chic, to complete party mode based on our clients’ needs and desires. Glow comes complete with special effect lighting and concert style sound. From Bat/Bar Mitzvah's, Sweet 16's, Engagement Parties, Milestone Events to Corporate Functions, find out why GLOW is fast becoming one of Vaughan's hottest venues.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- retail, hospitality or office: 2 years (Required)
- Vaughan, ON (Preferred)
- drivers (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)