Loss Prevention Officers And Positions Available Jobs Vacancy in Gardaworld Vancouver
Gardaworld Vancouver urgently required following position for Loss Prevention Officers And Positions Available. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Loss Prevention Officers And Positions Available Jobs Vacancy in Gardaworld Vancouver Jobs Details:
We are currently hiring Loss Prevention Officers for the Greater Vancouver area.
If your looking to advance your security career, develop new skills and take on a new role of authority as an officer, then apply now!
Non Uniformed Loss Prevention Officer: Wearing plain clothes, perform shoplifting prevention in various shops
- Sense of acute observation should be one of your best qualities
- Your presence and attitude must be a deterrent to potential theft activity
What we offer you:
- Wages starting at $17 per hour
- Paid site training
- Career path planning and advancement opportunities
- Days and evening shifts, in majority
- Corporate Rebates (Home/Car Insurance, Travel, Arts and Entertainment, Travel, Shopping)
- Ongoing training available
- Medical benefits after 90 days
What your responsibilities are:
- Maintaining a security presence to deter and detect shop thieves within our various locations
- Ensuring that all merchandise coming out of the store is paid
- Patrolling on the sales floor to monitor customers who might commit shoplifting, fraud, vandalism or any other illegal act
- Apprehending customers attempting to leave the store with unpaid merchandise in their possession
- Making arrests as required-training provided
- Completing and compiling necessary evidence and incident reports
- Compiling and presenting evidence for the purpose of court or arbitration
- Available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, nights and weekends
- Valid British Columbia security guard license
- Valid Advanced Security Training (AST) certificate is an asset
- Minimum of one year of experience in loss prevention is an asset
- Must be flexible to work on multiple store locations
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal (candidates will be tested)
- Must be willing to participate in emergency response training
Interested? Join our winning team!
GARDAWORLD is the largest privately-owned security services company in the world. We are doing more, for more clients, in more places across the globe. We provide security services for Canada’s largest retail, industrial and commercial companies. We work in partnership with our clients to ensure the safety and security of their employees and the public.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates