Case Manager Jobs Vacancy in Home Care Assistance Vancouver Surrey
Home Care Assistance Vancouver Surrey urgently required following position for Case Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Case Manager Jobs Vacancy in Home Care Assistance Vancouver Surrey Jobs Details:
The Case Manager is a key point of contact for clients, caregivers, referral sources, and the broader community. In short, the Case Manager functions as the local face of the business. The responsibility can be broken down into the following four main clusters:
- Intake Call – speak with prospective clients and explain our services.
- In-Home Assessment – assess client needs on site and develop a person-centered care plan.
- Client Documentation and Filing – make sure all client paperwork, including client consent agreements and methods of payment, are in place and that the client is registered in our care scheduling software.
Client Retention/Case management:
- Ongoing case management – conduct regular client quality assurance visits, re-assess clients needs, monitor clients health conditions and maintain follow-up communication with family and stakeholders.
- Manage client incidents and client satisfaction processes.
- Attend case conferences and family meetings.
- Conduct end-of-service interviews.
- Oversee caregiver matching and scheduling.
- Maintain employee morale, provide coaching and oversee employee processes through phone and in-person communications.
- Manage caregiver issues.
- Ensure all Home Care Assistance policies and procedures are being implemented - e.g. documentation, systems and practices, and tools.
- Actively follow-up with potential and active inquiries.
- Represent Home Care Assistance at local industry and community events.
- Experience working either as a social worker, nurse, recreations manager, or case manager required.
- Degree or diploma in gerontology , social work or nursing preferred.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience dealing with seniors and should have knowledge of the different conditions of aging, especially Alzheimer's/Dementia.
- Passionate about providing care for elders and improving their quality of life.
- Experience working with caregivers preferred.
- Must be able to drive, have a clean driving record and no history of criminal background.
- Must be compassionate, confident, detail-oriented, and professional.
- Must be highly articulate and proficient in documentation and professional correspondence.
- Should be proficient with email, MS Office and adept at learning new software.