Automotive Electronic Interlock Technician Jobs Vacancy in Speedy Glass Barrie
Speedy Glass Barrie urgently required following position for Automotive Electronic Interlock Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Automotive Electronic Interlock Technician Jobs Vacancy in Speedy Glass Barrie Jobs Details:
Speedy Glass® has been contracted to perform Guardian Interlock services to install, test and troubleshoot ignition interlock devices and effectively educate our clientele. Full Interlock training will be provided.
- Exceed our customers' expectations by providing the highest quality of service and standards of workmanship.
- Read and interpret schematics, wiring diagrams, instruction manuals, technical bulletins, government regulations, company policies, and parts catalogs.
- Maintain confidential records and strictly adhere to legislative guidelines as it pertains to Guardian Interlock services.
- Train clients on the use of an alcometer device.
- Safely operate a variety of hand, power, specialized and electronic service tools and equipment.
- Install anti-theft devices and other electronic equipment.
- Plan the sequence of operations to properly install and test the main control units and other electronic accessory components.
- Organize, route and secure wiring.
- Test and calibrate devices and components and perform final installation checks and de-installation.
- Advise customers on installation and/or service and repair requirements as well as explain costs.
- Schedule appointments for all services.
- Consistently and strictly adhere to company Health & Safety procedures using safety equipment provided.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of vehicle 12 volt electrical systems.
- Some proficiency in MS Office Applications is an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Results oriented team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule.
- Assist in other Belron® Canada locations within a defined geographic area, as required.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Please note that any experience in 12 volt systems as it relates to any vehicles, including boats, RV's, campers, trailers, etc. will be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in installing automotive anti-theft products, remote car starters and/or stereos. We will provide complete training in the installation and maintenance and additional aspects of the Interlock devices.
It is important for Belron® Canada to play a role in the local, national and international communities through which the company operates. Our values of respect and integrity are put forward in our community activities. At Belron® Canada, we are giving back to three levels:
Internationally: In collaboration with Groupe Belron®, we support Afrika Tikkun, a non-governmental organization that provides support to Africa's poorest communities, through corporate donations, employees and through our participation in the triathlon of London.
Nationally: We proudly support the Canadian Cancer Society nationally through corporate and employee donations and through our participation in Relay For Life.
Locally: Our program allows employees to become involved with charities within their own community by volunteering to support the cause of their choice.