Sourcing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Cavendish Farms New Annan
Cavendish Farms New Annan urgently required following position for Sourcing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sourcing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Cavendish Farms New Annan Jobs Details:
Reporting into New Annan PE, work location is flexible.
Cavendish Farms is a leading producer of frozen food products in markets throughout Canada, the United States and around the world....and we're still growing. We've got a Head Office in Dieppe, NB with Sales Offices located in Toronto, Montreal and Boston. We're a company that rewards performance and initiative, looking for people who deserve to be recognized for rolling up their sleeves' and getting the job done.
Reporting to the Director, Strategic Sourcing, the Sourcing Specialist will be part of a dynamic team that executes day-to-day purchasing, ensuring we have the right products at the right time, in accordance with our best practices.
This position calls for a natural leader who isn't afraid of a fast-paced environment, with fresh challenges to solve every day.The ideal candidate will need to ensure the highest level of internal customer satisfaction, while balancing multiple projects that deliver intended results.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Business Administration
- Years of Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Purchasing or Supply Management experience is considered an asset
- SCMP designation or desire to work towards SCMP designation
- Ability to build relationships (both within and outside the organization)
- Excellent analytical skills ? ability to turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Inquisitive Mindset ? The desire to understand all of the moving parts in our processes
- Entrepreneurial spirit ? you figure out how to get things done, and treat challenges as opportunities
- Ability to thrive in an environment where you'll have multiple competing projects with evolving priorities
- Drive for continuous improvement; to find a better way, every day.
- Fluent in negotiations
- Identify cost-savings initiatives: Develop plan to capture savings, Identifying key milestones; ensuring all initiatives on track to deliver desired outcomes
- Leverage spend across departments and sites where common spend exists
- Working with other departments - Maintenance, Production, Quality, R&D, Technical Sales - to implement and improve supply arrangements in these areas
- Build strong working relationships with key suppliers: identify/develop new products/processes and implement improvements
- Establish & maintain Supplier Performance metrics to ensure we are capturing highest quality, service and benefits of contractual arrangements
- Negotiate pricing and other terms of our supplier relationships
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by September 14, 2018.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Cavendish Farms is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.