Office Assistant Student Development Casual Jobs Vacancy in Saskatchewan Polytechnic Prince Albert
Saskatchewan Polytechnic Prince Albert urgently required following position for Office Assistant Student Development Casual. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Assistant Student Development Casual Jobs Vacancy in Saskatchewan Polytechnic Prince Albert Jobs Details:
Less than 30 occasions and encompasses less than 60 calendar days.
This posting is to establish a casual list for the Student Development office for the 2018-19 academic year.
Work to be assigned as coverage for vacation leave, EDOs and sick time for the primary Adminastrative Assistant.
Job Duties/Qualifications, Skills and Abilities(QSA)
1. Office Assistant within the Student Development division, which includes scheduling appointments, arranging travel, room bookings, catering, billing and expense reports.
2. General reception duties including telephone answering, handling student, staff and public queries. Directing queries to appropriate departments/personnel within Saskatchewan Polytechnic.
3. General office duties including use and maintenance of common office equipment, general office supplies and maintenance of electronic and hardcopy data.
4. Establish and maintain working relationships with staff in other divisions.
5. Manage a busy environment, prioritizing work and directives from multiple sources, i.e. program heads, instructors, counselors, students, other staff.
6. Arrange and attend meetings as required for both internal and external stakeholders.
7. Accurately record and transcribe meeting notes and ensure prompt and appropriate distribution of the same.
1. Grade 12 plus a recognized office education or business certificate/diploma or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
2. Minimum of two years recent and relevant experience performing administrative and clerical work.
3. Training and/or experience at the intermediate level in the use of common software packages, i.e. MS Word and Excel.
4. Knowledge of common office procedures.
5. Effective interpersonal skills.
6. Effective communication skills.
7. Effective organizational skills.
8. Effective proofreading skills.
9. Ability to work independently under generalized supervision.
10. Demonstrates valuing diversity.