Sales Representative Calgary Alberta Johnson Medical Device Companies Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Calgary
- Sales Representative Calgary Alberta Johnson Medical Device Companies Month Contract
- Johnson Family Companies
- Calgary AB
- 16 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Johnson Family Companies Calgary urgently required following position for Sales Representative Calgary Alberta Johnson Medical Device Companies Month Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Calgary Alberta Johnson Medical Device Companies Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Calgary Jobs Details:
- Attainment of sales/market share objectives
- Execution of national/regional/local promotional activities and programs for Endoscopic and Open Stapling products; and Energy products.
- Effective territory management with timely and accurate account plans
- Operating within an assigned territory budget, and adherence to assigned administrative duties
- Additionally, the Sales Representative must provide feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace
- The Sales Representative will work with members of the regional sales team to improve performance and enhance morale, interact with sales and marketing management to refine product and market initiatives
- Call on existing and prospective customers and provide excellent customer service
- Provide product information and appropriate customer prices
- Develop new accounts and grow existing accounts within established geographic territory.
- A minimum of a University Degree in business, statistics or health sciences is preferred
- A minimum of three years in sales & marketing experience required, medical device industry experience highly preferred
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership required
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills; especially, should be comfortable understanding complex clinical trial data is required
- The individual must be an excellent collaborator and problem solver who demonstrates a strong ability to take initiatives and be creative this is required
- The individual will have the ability to handle multiple projects effectively and have an overall understanding of the Canadian Healthcare environment
- Some overnight travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)