Merchandise Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Kiaro Vancouver
Kiaro Vancouver urgently required following position for Merchandise Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Merchandise Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Kiaro Vancouver Jobs Details:
The Merchandise Analyst supports the Supply Chain Manager with product research and analysis, as well as liaison on all aspects of advertising and signage processes, process execution, store communication, product lifecycle management support, vendor relations, financial analysis and event coordination to attain business goals and objectives. The Merchandise Analyst will execute processes while gaining additional retail industry knowledge to drive business value.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process execution, including SKU set-up, Pricing Promotion, Log
- Price change coordination
- Product research
- Report generation and analysis
- Product transition management
- Vendor relations as it relates to vendor funding
All requirements are based on 2+years of experience and include, but are not limited to the following:
- Solid and proven retail sales experience gained within a large retail organization
- Related office experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Great organizational, communication and follow up skills
- Personal attributes: confident, pays attention to details, thrives in constantly changing and fast-paced team environments, motivated to succeed
- Minimum of 1 year retail sales experience is preferred
- A post-secondary degree in a related discipline is preferred, or a combination of equivalent training, experience and education. A Business degree or diploma is an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent