Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Exterran Calgary
Exterran Calgary urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Exterran Calgary Jobs Details:
POSITIONS SUMMARY – Mechanical Engineer
Within Exterran Water Solutions ULC, an Exterran Company, the Mechanical (Piping/Mechanical) Engineer has experience in Oil& Gas industry related to all operations including pumping, oil water separation, de-oiling, skimming, softening applicable to secondary produced water. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Mechanical Engineer is responsible for mechanical, lay out development, 3 D modeling and structural design for produced water treatment skidded equipment packages.
- Understand client requirements and specifications for water treatment packages
- Prepare Piping /Support/ Painting & Insulation specifications as required for projects
- Preparation of Piping ISOs, extraction of MTO from 3D modeling
- Review and or prepare specifications/ requisitions for piping items
- Prepare Technical Bid Evaluations for mechanical scope of work; either for bought out items or for fabrication sub-contracting
- Prepare &/or provide technical details for purchase requisitions and Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Prepare / review Stress Analysis Reports
- Design Calculations and preparation of mechanical data sheets.
- Definition of standard products and packages; ensure manufacturability and operability requirements are met
- Development of GAs and ISO drawings
- Represent mechanical discipline in project design reviews and at manufacturing kick-off meetings
- Support manufacturing/fabrication facilities with technical expertise during project execution
- Support the Project Manager, proposals and project engineering team on all technical requirements for assigned projects; Ensure that the deliverables provided to the project are technically accurate, within scope, and in compliance with quality procedures and project plans.
- Adept at writing technical reports and scopes of work
- Experience with pipe stress analysis and 3D modelling
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent writing and communications skills; able to represent the company in
Client and Supplier meetings
- Proficient with MS Office software and various engineering software programs
- Collaboration with project team to determine and achieve project objectives
- Well versed with P&IDs GA’s and PFDs
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE - SKILLS
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Cadworx 3D Modelling, Caesar II stress analysis and Autocad
- Minimum 5 to 7 years relevant experience
- Produced Water Experience an asset
- A strong and broad knowledge of engineering
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS (generally describe the ideal candidate)
- Highly comfortable in a demanding – dynamic environment
- Results Oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Excels in a Team Environment
- Able to multi-task across projects
- Proactively identifies and recommends areas for process improvement within the organization