Travel Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Caa North East Ontario Ottawa
Caa North East Ontario Ottawa urgently required following position for Travel Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Travel Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Caa North East Ontario Ottawa Jobs Details:
POSITION: TRAVEL CONSULTANT (Full-Time, Permanent)
LOCATION: Hunt Club Travel Store – 2446 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON _____________________________________________________________________________
Our travel business is growing! We need travel consultants to assist our Members with all their travel needs. Our retail travel stores are where Members go for their member benefits (maps, tour books and passport photos etc.) and where they can plan and purchase all types of trips and tours; merchandise, luggage etc. The schedule is 37.5 hours per week, including some Saturdays. If you love travel and can close sales, this is an excellent opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell travel related products such as air, tour, hotel and car reservations, travel insurance etc.
- Promote and sell CAA memberships, promoting upgrades and additional associates;
- Provide members with Auto Travel materials, passport photos etc.
- Answer member/client inquiries;
- Various administrative duties including restocking brochures and merchandise, conducting inventory, etc
- Other Related Duties as Required
Qualifications and Skills:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- TICO certification required, or must be attained within 3 month probation period
- Completion of Travel Agency Certification course from established and recognized institution
- Customer service experience an asset
- Must possess the comfort level and drive to succeed in a part-commission sales environment
- Self-motivated ability to build and retain a loyal clientele
- Must actively pursue the CTC designation (supported by the Club)
- Complete knowledge of Apollo by Gemini automation
- Fluency in both official languages is an asset
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Incentive Structure
- Health & Dental Plan
- Pension Plan
- CAA Membership
Employment is contingent on a successful Criminal Background Check, reference and security check. Job applicants who have disabilities shall be provided with reasonable accommodation throughout the recruiting process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Travel Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- CTC (Preferred)
- TICO (Preferred)
- College diploma in Travel and Tourism (Preferred)