Administrative Assistant Month Maternity Leave Contract Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Mississauga
- Administrative Assistant Month Maternity Leave Contract
- Marriott International Inc
- Mississauga ON
- 24 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Marriott International Inc Mississauga urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Month Maternity Leave Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Month Maternity Leave Contract Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Mississauga Jobs Details:
Job Number 18002LD5
Job Category Administrative
Location Canada Regional Office, Mississauga, Ontario VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 years’ experience in sales or hospitality.
Other Required Skills
- Basic knowledge of administrative processes.
- Basic knowledge of sales or hotel terminology
- Knowledge of basic functions of a word processing software package.
- Excel and PowerPoint experience are required
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Answers departmental telephone line(s) provides callers with standard responses to frequently asked questions or requests, directs calls to the appropriate person or takes messages.
- Produces correspondence or documents composed by others. Process includes editing for grammar, punctuation and format.
- Processes data through an automated administrative system. This may include processing items such as expense reports, accounts payable and payroll. Performing these responsibilities requires following prescribed procedures and guidelines with little or no follow-up or research required.
- Researches general questions and problems regarding departmental or administrative policies, procedures, information or services. The research typically requires obtaining data from a single source.
- Enters data into existing databases, spreadsheets, or other software package.
- Incumbent receives a high level of supervision in completing assignments; or in some cases, the work is routine in nature and does not require supervision. Work on new or unique assignments is reviewed throughout all levels of completion.
- The workload is fairly predictable with established deadlines and requires limited prioritization; or the supervisor outlines the priorities and procedures for completing the work. The incumbent may prioritize their own daily recurring responsibilities.
- Advocates and demonstrates continuous improvement by adjusting to new ways as conditions
- and priorities change which may include learning new skills
- Takes initiative by being a part of the solution and assisting in the resolution of issues/problems resulting from change
- Able to work with different levels of management and management styles as needed in positionCommunication
- Keeps work group informed, speaks and writes clearly and concisely
- Actively listens to others recommendations while seeking clarification and offering alternatives as appropriate
- Communicates in a timely, proactive manner, receives directions and feedback wellJob Related Business Focus
- Actions support key business values of customer service, associate satisfaction and financial success
- Demonstrates pleasant, helpful and accurate service to internal and external customers
- Respects fellow associates
- Efficiently purchases and utilizes resources to produce quality productsPlanning& Organizing
- Sets priorities and establishes a realistic action plan while anticipating potential issues
- impacting the plan
- Develops and follows procedures for ensuring quality, is detail‐oriented, maximizes resources,
- meets deadlines, and follows through on assignmentsProblem Solving
- Identifies problems and seeks resolution through sound judgment and solid decision making skills, where appropriate
- Directs problems to higher level or applicable department for resolutionTeamwork
- Works well in a team environment
- Acts as a liaison with other resources/departments as appropriate
- Gives recognition, collaborates and builds trust among others, treats people fairly, equally and respectfully, promotes celebration when appropriateTechnical Expertise
- Demonstrates requisite technical expertise as defined by the position.Work Habits
- Demonstrates commitment and reliability in getting the job done efficiently, timely,
- professionally and accurately
- Balances multiple projects simultaneously and maintains the personal, technical and
- professional skills needed to perform job duties
- Consistently strives to improve these skills and represents staff and division positively