Reception Office Admin Jobs Vacancy in Collision Richmond
Collision Richmond urgently required following position for Reception Office Admin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Reception Office Admin Jobs Vacancy in Collision Richmond Jobs Details:
No. 1 Collision Group is the ultimate destination for anyone seeking an exciting future in the high-end automobile industry. You'll find we have numerous career opportunities which are unified around one goal - meeting our clients high-expectations with excellent customer service.We invest in our employees to maximize our diverse team and empower and encourage employees to grow and develop in the industry. That's how we drive innovation, build talent and focus on building strong client relationships.
Our growth and success to date is embedded in our highly service-driven philosophy, supported by the dedication of our people, our focus on technical training, and employing the most current processes and technologies available.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Receptionist/Admin Assistant to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Check deductible for files before completed
- Collect payments from customers
- Coordinate with the detail department & Production Manager in preparation for pick-ups
- Contact customers for scheduling of estimate and repairs as well as vehicle pick up
- Monitor and remind customers who did not pick up over 24 hours
- Update appointment calendars and schedule appointments
- Taking tow-in vehicle request
- Create ICBC files, other private insurance files, dealership and private job repairs
- Prepare all paperwork and key tags for each job orders
- Assign jobs to each estimator
- Maintain cleanliness of lobby and washroom
- Receiving and sorting daily mail, deliveries, and couriers
- Maintain office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, refilling supplies at complimentary drink area, etc.
- Set up Employee ID for new employees
- Enter time card for employees who did not punch in and out.
- Assist manager to monitor employee calendar
- Assist in month-end closing
- Other duties as assigned
- Automotive dealership service experience an asset
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of computers
- Excellent benefits that include, but are not limited to extended health, dental, and vision
- RRSP Contribution Program
- DPSP Contribution Program
- Educational Assistance
- Company events; holiday party, social events