Analyst Business Systems Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Air Transport Security Authority Ottawa
Canadian Air Transport Security Authority Ottawa urgently required following position for Analyst Business Systems. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Business Systems Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Air Transport Security Authority Ottawa Jobs Details:
- Graduated from a recognized college or university with specialization in computer science, information technology/management, or another specialty relevant to the duties of the position;
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in business analysis, requirements definition, building of system solutions and deployment of business requirements for information and enterprise systems;
- Experience gathering and documenting business and functional requirements for business systems;
- Experience preparing RFPs, including statement of work, solution/service requirements, and evaluation grids;
- Extensive knowledge of business and systems development methodology;
- Knowledge and understanding of project management, quality assurance principles and practices;
- Knowledge and familiarity of the IT environment, including all aspects and activities pertaining to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL);
- Knowledge of application testing and test development;
- Language profile: Bilingual (BBBB).
- Excellent communication skills to translate technical language in a clear and easy to understand language, both orally and in writing;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to tailor communication to audience;
- Ability to understand client needs and articulate solutions;
- Strong client service orientation;
- Ability to research and provide recommendations;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate multiple priorities concurrently.