Canadian Risk Account Manager Edmonton Jobs Vacancy in Cox Automotive Edmonton
Cox Automotive Edmonton urgently required following position for Canadian Risk Account Manager Edmonton. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Canadian Risk Account Manager Edmonton Jobs Vacancy in Cox Automotive Edmonton Jobs Details:
- CRAMs are assigned both Default and non-Default accounts upon the dealer’s inability to resolve a critical performance failure.
- CRAMs are constantly evaluating the situation’s “health” and make decisions to best protect NextGear Capital’s investment. Based upon account analysis and review, CRAMs decide whether to take a passive collection approach, establish and execute workout plans, or to terminate the relationship, which would include the disposition of NextGear Capital floor planned inventory.
- Objectivity and prioritization are key qualities. Good judgment is crucial.
- The CRAM will exercise efficient and effective collections tactic to resolve the performance failure(s). These tactics lead up to resolution or to a “default” situation.
- Upon account “default”, the CRAM initiates immediate collection efforts on these TRAUMA accounts. The CRAM will exercise efficient and effective collections tactic in required timeframes designed to maximize NextGear Capital’s mitigation efforts. These tactics lead up to and through law suit.
- Non-Default Portfolio Management - CRAMs are risk analysts. The CRAM will review, analyze and identify exposure situations within the NextGear Capital market portfolios. CRAMs work with field personnel to direct the course of action to be taken on non-default dealer accounts. Once identified, plans to address these accounts are formed. Plans will range from simple “passive” follow up to direct negotiations and / or collateral recovery.
- CRAMs are to work diligently to maximize recoveries for NextGear Capital post default collections effort and in situations were legal judgements are in hand through the skill of leveraged negotiations. Skills of tact, diplomacy and sound judgment will benefit a successful negotiations and where necessary CRAMs must also apply constant pressure to the debtor.
- Training/Mentoring - From the collection process through the risk analysis, the CRAM will re-educate those dealers with critical performance failures bringing their account performance standards back into compliance. Mentoring the field staff as to the risk indicators and appropriate actions/reactions is also a primary component to this position.
- Work with Field Operations as assigned to identify, monitor and resolve default accounts;
- Create and maintain Collection Management Report for each identified default account;
- Assist Field Operations to reduce delinquency and write off percentages;
- Provide objective perspective for the company relating to initial analysis and progress of at risk accounts;
- Attend as needed with field representative to manage accounts with identified risk concerns;
- All other duties as assigned by company
- Microsoft Office with particular proficiency in Excel;
- Highly organized
- Refined skills of Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Ability to communicate to all Socioeconomic levels
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and as part of a team
- Refined skills of loss prevention and collections
- Conduct direct dealer collections on assigned portfolio
- Coach desired dealer behavior as it relates to account performance
- Generate weekly and monthly reports of assigned branches/regions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 5 + years collection experience required (commercial/auto loan collection experience preferred)
- Paralegal/ legal training an asset
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: CA-AB-Edmonton-12866 153 St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing