National Aftersales Manager Infiniti Jobs Vacancy in Nissan Mississauga
Nissan Mississauga urgently required following position for National Aftersales Manager Infiniti. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
National Aftersales Manager Infiniti Jobs Vacancy in Nissan Mississauga Jobs Details:
With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We are currently looking for a National Aftersales Manager, Infiniti to join our team in Mississauga, Ontario.
This role will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of National Administration and daily Aftersales Operations. This includes, but is not limited to, management of the regional staff in the attainment of goals and objectives in Parts and Service sales and marketing, CSI and Training, Service Retention, Customer Experience and Dealer Profitability.
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Evaluates aftersales programs, market conditions, and the activities of competitors on an on-going basis, providing recommendations and reporting to Senior Management. Supports the administration of national parts and service marketing programs, retailer communications, and adherence to policy and procedure as related to warranty.
- Works directly with the NCI (Nissan Canada Incorporated) Aftersales Operations team to develop parts and service programs with the goal of driving increased customer pay work and overall INFINITI service operations profitability.
- Develops and maximizes potential of Fixed Operations Managers acting as their direct manager and works to create career development plans, coaching and training. Provides back-up support for regional markets in the absence of the FOM. Monitors performance by retailer, providing forecasts and reporting to Senior Management on a weekly basis. Works with the Fixed Operations Managers to ensure proper marketing and sales tactics are in place each month at all Infiniti retailers.
- Works with training department to ensure adequate process and technical training courses are available to improve the overall service experience. Suggests and develops new curriculum as required.
- Manages special projects and ad-hoc reporting and analysis for regional and national management. Monitors retailer performance and reports to Dealer Performance Team on out of line conditions.
- Supports the management of Parts and Service Advertising for both Regional Marketing Groups and Co-op, including managing meetings, collecting feedback, and directing the long term planning of tactical initiatives.
- Post-secondary Degree required. In Business or Automotive preferred
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in automotive or related field/aftersales operations
- Knowledge of service retention improvement strategies, financial analysis, CSI best practices and warranty operations
- Incumbents must have experience managing budgets and strong knowledge of the Canadian automotive market.
- Field experience in fixed operations is preferred.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in Canada and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire. **Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**