International Settlements Associate Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Toronto
Rbc Toronto urgently required following position for International Settlements Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
International Settlements Associate Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Toronto Jobs Details:
What is this opportunity?
This role will require direct interaction with other firms’ trading desks and support staff in order to perform data entry, processing, reconciling, and data maintenance tasks of a recurring nature, requiring close attention to detail. Work is performed with clearly defined parameters and includes specialized training. Exceptions to processing are reviewed with Team Lead or Supervisor to ensure overall compliance with accepted business practices and policies. Elements of risk are managed through operational reviews, system checks, and adherence to procedures.
What will you do?
- Provide customer service to all RBC Clients
- Process standardized or routine transactions within specific area or department
- Verify, and input information/data into computer files, databases or systems, or in record retention systems
- Route escalated questions to the appropriate resources following established departmental policies
- Understand department procedures and required accountabilities in the area or department in which the incumbent works
- Reduce risk by suggesting process changes and modifications as appropriate
- Complete special projects and assignments in a thorough, accurate and timely manner
May be required to work Canadian holidays
What do you need to succeed?
- Undergraduate degree in a business related field, with preference to Finance/ Accounting
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Basic knowledge of the brokerage business
- Previous experience with back office Operations and interaction with traders
- Strong Knowledge of ADP, DTC as these systems are used extensively
- Capital Markets work experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients succeed. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities and achieving success that is mutual.
- Fair compensation
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a safe, secure and positive work environment
- Work with a great and supportive team
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 155 Wellington Street West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/24/2018
Req ID: 175164