Emea Apac Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Axsium Toronto
Axsium Toronto urgently required following position for Emea Apac Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Emea Apac Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Axsium Toronto Jobs Details:
We seek a dynamic individual to join our team to help promote Axsium and our strategic consulting services and products. This includes working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams in all regions to help generate new sales opportunities and leads, manage Axsium events, and create supporting messaging. The successful candidate is customer-service focused, organized and detail-oriented and will ensure all work products are high quality and delivered on time.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Working with Axsium Sales to identify prospects and create and execute on messaging to those prospects
- Write and edit compelling sales and marketing copy that will be used to promote Axsium services and products across print, electronic, and social media
- Plan, write, edit, and coordinate Requests For Proposals (RFPs) responses and questionnaires from prospective clients
- Work with consultants to develop and enhance technical RFP responses and other client-facing deliverables
- Manage and maintain a central repository for localized RFP language and related proposal materials
- Answer ad hoc requests and assist with special sales and marketing projects
- Create local content for EMEA and Australia markets
- Assist in the organisation of conferences and events
- Targeted follow up on key accounts (both telephone and written)
- At least 3- 5 years of relevant experience in a sales/marketing environment;
- Workforce Management, HR, Software and/or Consulting experience a plus
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written;
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills required (writing samples will be requested)
- Strong computer skills including mastery of Microsoft applications (Office 2007 and above) with an aptitude for learning new computer software and productivity tools
- Effective research strategies and capabilities with the ability to gather information from a variety of sources and assemble together into a professional deliverable.
- Highly organized with the ability to work on multiple projects, marshal resources, communicate and manage timelines and responsibilities and make necessary changes to ensure accurate delivery of a product, while adhering to strict deadlines and producing quality work, in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter capable of working effectively from a home office
- CRM, Marketing Automation, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop experience a plus
- Experience using mainstream social media tools a plus
- Ability to work independently and with a team is essential
- A strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to work flexible hours to support activities across multiple time zones
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or similar degree
- Willingness to travel internationally on an ad hoc as needed basis