Foodrunner Jobs Vacancy in The Drake Hotel Toronto
The Drake Hotel Toronto urgently required following position for Foodrunner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Foodrunner Jobs Vacancy in The Drake Hotel Toronto Jobs Details:
FOOD RUNNER APPLICATION
We are looking for positive and energetic food enthusiasts, who are motivated to create a genuine + unique experience for our guests!
Job Type / Category
Competitive pay, employee discounts on F+B offerings and Drake General Store products, benefits, training programs and other unique perks, as part of joining our team. If you are seeking a challenging, fun and great learning environment, Drake Hotel is ideal for you.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Experienced FOOD RUNNER, with a strong community focus, who are looking for a great place to work should meet the following criteria:
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service role (Food + Beverage an asset)
- Good opportunity for an enthusiastic applicant looking to enter the hospitality industry
- Energetic and willingness to be active in the workplace, completing tasks that are both physical and repetitive
- Ability to communicate, multi-task and work as part of a team or independently
- Posses and/or is eager to develop Food and Beverage knowledge and hospitality experience
- Must have flexible availability to work morning, evening, late-night and weekends
- Part-time (min 3 shifts) + full-time positions available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)