Sales Construction Jobs Vacancy in Magna Search Group Calgary
Magna Search Group Calgary urgently required following position for Sales Construction. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Construction Jobs Vacancy in Magna Search Group Calgary Jobs Details:
VP Sales – Construction – Vancouver OR Calgary
We are looking for a Vice President of Sales to lead the growth of Western Canada’s leading Construction company spanning multiple verticals throughout North America. This is a KEY Leadership role sitting on the Executive team providing management oversight to a team of Sales Professionals in executing strategic plan and achieving sales growth, through building relationships with current and future clients. If you are looking to make an impact and lead strategic initiatives for a growing company, this is the role for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop short-term and long-term strategy across the company’s various business units
- Enhance and establish relationships with key accounts, emphasis on new business development and strategic relationships
- Mentor and educate all direct reports and ensure sales targets are achieved
- Collaborate with internal team members and external partners and vendors
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism with clients in order to grow existing clientele and identify new opportunities
- Full cycle sales management with proven track record in process development, implementation, and sales funnel management.
- Implementation of CRM technology
- Develop strategic plans around growth of team to drive towards company goals and objectives
- Define policy around sales administration and operational performance reporting
- Bachelors’ degree required, Masters degree a plus
- 12+ years of sales experience in the CONSTRUCTION / AEC industry
- Understands sales process, fundamentals, and procedures
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership role supervising, developing, coaching and mentoring a sales team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills for multi-million dollar contracts
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding of the construction market
- Valid, clean drivers’ abstract
- Ability to travel across Canada for client meetings