Marketing And Sales Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Celayix Vancouver
Celayix Vancouver urgently required following position for Marketing And Sales Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing And Sales Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Celayix Vancouver Jobs Details:
Celayix Software, a leading workforce management company, is looking for someone who loves the software business and is a quick learner, hard worker, able to multi-task and enjoys working in different roles and responsibilities. The ideal candidate should be eager to work their way up the career ladder.
Primary focus will be on lead generation through:
- Website content updates & maintenance, landing page creation
- Search engine optimization, increase organic ranking on Google and Bing
- Website analysis using Google Analytics
- Working closely with Google Adwords consultant to measure lead conversions
- Tradeshow management & attendance
- Collateral creation & maintenance for tradeshows, resellers, internal teams
- Outbound marketing campaigns and all the related activities including list building of potential customers
- Social Media Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogging
- Managing and Maintaining information in the CRM (Salesforce)
- Managing the lead nurturing program
- Leading and managing the customer satisfaction and referral program
- Competitor analysis, market research, keeping up to date with the latest industry news
- Creating email/mailing lists specific to regions/industries.
- Creating and maintaining customer focused marketing videos
- Communicating with customers through Quarterly Newsletters and Monthly webinars
- Communicating with vendors, resellers
- Inbound lead qualification and handling of small business leads throughout the sales cycle
- Aiding sales team with PowerPoint Presentations, White Papers, Case Studies, testimonials and surveys
- University degree; preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications
- Passion for software
- Excellent research skills
- Creative writing skills
- Some travel for tradeshows
Celayix Software offers a team oriented, innovative and fun environment. The growth potential for the right candidate is uncapped. If you feel you are qualified for this exciting and challenging role, please email your resume with a cover letter.