Seniour Travel Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Robert Travel Woodstock
Robert Travel Woodstock urgently required following position for Seniour Travel Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Seniour Travel Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Robert Travel Woodstock Jobs Details:
Reporting to Travel Manager, the successful Travel Consultant will be a professional who possesses sound knowledge of travel products and tour packages. The individual will share a passion for travel, sales growth and customer excellence and has creatively tailored travel packages to the enhance the customer needs and expectation.
The Travel Consultant will promote and sell travel packages and products to clients while ensuring outstanding quality and the highest level of sales and service excellence is achieved aligning with Robert Q Travel’s core values. You will maintain and grow existing business while seeking and securing new sales opportunities.
Status: Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
Hours of Work: Flexible schedule based on operational needs
Salary: Compensation based on experience (salary plus commission)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and organize vacation travel for individuals or groups
- Make transportation and accommodation reservations
- Sell single fare tickets and package tours to clients
- Promote particular destinations, tour packages and other travel services
- Investigate new travel destinations, hotels and other facilities and attractions
- Provide travel tips regarding tourist attractions, foreign currency, customs, languages and travel safety.
- Take part in familiarisation visits to new destinations
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels
- Manage customer enquiries in a timely manner aiming to exceed their expectations
- Develop strategies to achieve and exceed your sales targets
- 3 to 5 years experience working for a travel agency or within tourism and hospitality
- A college diploma or vocational training in travel or tourism
- TICO Certified with education in travel and the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of ITC, FIT, Cruise, Group products, travel trends and tailored holidays
- Enthusiastic individual who is multi-skilled with effective promotion abilities
- Superior customer service and proven ability to foster a positive team environment
- Organized, detail orientated and innovative with a desire to drive success
- Confident and self-motivated professional who possesses exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage challenging situations and surpass sales goals
- Proficient computer skills
- Demonstrated commitment to Robert Q’s core values
- Proven attendance and punctuality
We appreciate your interest. Please note that only candidates selected to proceed through recruitment and selection process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Travel agency: 3 years (Preferred)
- TICO (Required)