Creative Marketing Branding Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Beauty Brand Corporation Toronto Toronto
Beauty Brand Corporation Toronto Toronto urgently required following position for Creative Marketing Branding Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Creative Marketing Branding Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Beauty Brand Corporation Toronto Toronto Jobs Details:
This is a rare part-time job opportunity to work for a growing cosmetics company. This Toronto-based beauty brand, is looking for a highly motivated, inter-personal, multi-faceted, duly-educated, and innately creative individual willing to gain vital work experience in marketing, branding, and e-commerce.
The successful candidate would work part-time, alongside our founder/president, assisting the team with any/all the below, depending on needs, which are in part, as follows:
- Maintaining online social media presence: Posting, Influencer Outreach/Engagement
- E-commerce Management: Assisting in the fulfillment of orders (printing shipping labels/packing slips, boxing product, mailing)
- On-site photo/video shoot preparation/coordination: Assisting in photoshoot setups, assisting the crew, filming behind the scenes footage, uploading content
- Attend business meetings with Founder; note taking, schedule planning/coordination
- Familiarize/work with online platforms such as: Shopify, Facebook, Instagram, Asana, Planoly, Slack, Lightroom, Photoshoot (and other photo editing apps)
- Create/maintain spreadsheets, documents, presentations
Qualifications/Education/Skills (preferred but not mandatory):
- College/University degree (currently studying/recently graduated) in either fashion/marketing/advertising/design
- Past work experience in marketing/advertising/design/photography/videography a plus
- Working knowledge of UX Programming a plus
- Strong knowledge/understanding of social media platforms (Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Apple hardware (iMac, iPhone, iPad) and programs (Photoshop, Quick Time, Final Cut)
Should this opportunity spark your interest, please submit your resume and cover letter with your application. Only those candidates with whom we feel there is a fit will be contacted. We thank all those who take interest in this job opportunity. Best of luck.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour