Clinical Research Study Assistant Jobs Vacancy in University Health Network Toronto
University Health Network Toronto urgently required following position for Clinical Research Study Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Research Study Assistant Jobs Vacancy in University Health Network Toronto Jobs Details:
- Liaise with clinicians and research coordinators regarding study recruitment.
- Assist and ensure compliance in collection of research samples as per protocol, may include phlebotomy.
- Organize materials to facilitate protocol adherence, including study binders and guides.
- Provides assistance to study team in preparing environment for conducting research activities as per protocol.
- Work with REDCap, Medidata Rave and Excel software for data management, maintaining accurate records.
- Following established procedures & guidelines and complying with applicable regulations
- Assist in interactions with study participants (e.g., scheduling appointments, other administrative functions)
- Assist with the collection of medical documents as per approved study protocol and authorized access
- Performs data transcription from health records or other sources, as per approved study protocol and authorized access
- Assists in the preparation of submissions to the Research Ethics Board
- Assists Study coordinators by obtaining signatures, maintaining study trackers, collecting CVs, Medical Licenses & Training documents
- Performs administrative functions such as room bookings, maintaining timesheets, lab licenses, administrative binders, minutes preparation etc.
- Provides assistance with the maintenance & modification of electronic & paper information filing/retrieval methods, systems and/or formats
- At a minimum Community college diploma in a health related discipline, or equivalent required
- Minimum three (3) to six (6) months related experience, clinical research experience preferred
- Demonstrated relevant knowledge of clinical research and of human research regulations and guidelines of applicable legislative, UHN and/or departmental policies.
- Knowledge of Research regulations and guidelines (such as ICH/GCP, Tri-Council Policy, Declaration of Helsinki, FDR, CFR and Health Canada TPD as required)
- Strong communication, organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office software
- Adheres to confidentiality policy for sensitive patient data and information
If you are interested in making your contribution at UHN, please apply on-line. You will be asked to copy and paste as well as attach your resume and covering letter. You will also be required to complete some initial screening questions.