Manager Facility Security Jobs Vacancy in Aurora Cannabis Inc Nisku
Aurora Cannabis Inc Nisku urgently required following position for Manager Facility Security. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Facility Security Jobs Vacancy in Aurora Cannabis Inc Nisku Jobs Details:
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is a world-renowned integrated cannabis company with an industry-leading reputation for continuously elevating and setting the global cannabis industry standard.
Through our wholly owned subsidiaries, strategic investments, and global partnerships, Aurora provides a wide range of premium quality cannabis and hemp products and services, develops innovative technologies, promotes cannabis consumer health and wellness, and delivers an exceptional customer experience across all its brands.
Aurora’s operations span multiple continents and focuses on both the medical and recreational cannabis production and sales, patient education and clinic counselling services, home hydroponic cultivation, extraction technologies and delivery systems, and hemp-based food health products.
We operate around the globe pursuing new and emerging cannabis markets where possible through our owned network of import, export and wholesale distributors, our e-commerce and mobile applications, brick and mortar retail stores, as well as grocery store retailers, and pharmacies.
MANAGER, IT FACILITY SECURITY
Aurora Cannabis is looking for a Manager, IT Facility Security to join our Information Services team in the fast-paced cannabis industry. The successful applicant will be accountable for supporting the alarm systems and video monitoring of all facilities containing Cannabis. In addition, this person will ensure that the security design and implementation complies with all applicable regulations, including managing the appropriate changes to facility security as regulations change. The ideal candidate for this position is detail oriented and highly innovative and enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ensure security compliance with all applicable regulations, especially the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations in Canada
- Design alarm and monitoring plans for new facilities, offices and other locations requiring security
- Manage vendors providing IT facility security services
- Maintain applications and equipment that supports the security alarm system, security camera system, and security card systems.
- Work closely with the IS infrastructure team and physical security team to ensure alignment with the security systems
- Strong infrastructure skills, especially as it relates to networks, servers, and storage
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Team player
- Very strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Very good prioritization skills to balance key priorities
- A strong customer centric approach
- Ability to travel is required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science or information technology
- 5+ years working in IT related field
- 2+ years managing vendors
- Experience working with alarm systems is preferred
- Experience working with camera monitoring systems is preferred
- Experience with IT security is preferred
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cyber Security: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)