Software Developer Datahub Intern Jobs Vacancy in Pason Systems Corp Calgary
Pason Systems Corp Calgary urgently required following position for Software Developer Datahub Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Developer Datahub Intern Jobs Vacancy in Pason Systems Corp Calgary Jobs Details:
Pason is seeking a Software Developer Intern for our DataHub team for a 16-month internship from May 2019 until August 2020. The DataHub is a highly secure web application used by drilling engineers and geologists to remotely manage their drilling operations in real-time. The DataHub team works across Pason’s web technology stack with a particular focus on delivering exceptional user experience while maintaining the DataHub’s high-availability and scalability. The DataHub team works both independently and in teams, and they take pride in their commitment to excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Become part of an agile development team using a variety of technologies to develop features and functionality for our core DataHub product
- Participate in all aspects of the software development and delivery processes, including defining requirements, system design, estimating, code reviews, unit tests, documentation, testing, deployment automation and monitoring tools
- Provide Tier 3 and customer support
- Perform root-cause analysis for field and lab issues involving Pason DataHub products
- Work with Product Management, Quality Assurance, and User Experience teams to deliver features and functionality that provide exceptional user experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with one OO language like Java, C#, C++, or Python
- Experience with web-based technologies and frameworks
- Experience using SQL and relational databases
- Experience with Linux OS
- Superior reasoning and analytical skills
- High degree of initiative, common sense and logical and creative thinking
- Strong passion for software development and a history of getting things done.
- Well-developed communication, reporting, and presentation skills
- A strong commitment to quality
- The ability to work in a team or as an individual