Software Developer Rigsite Intern Jobs Vacancy in Pason Systems Corp Calgary
Pason Systems Corp Calgary urgently required following position for Software Developer Rigsite Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Developer Rigsite Intern Jobs Vacancy in Pason Systems Corp Calgary Jobs Details:
Pason is seeking software developer interns for our Rigsite Software team for a 16-month internship from May 2019 until August 2020. During your internship at Pason, you will build strong competencies in software design and development. You will be rotated through two challenging projects which are significant to the company and have the support and mentoring of the teams to help you deliver those projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Write software using the most appropriate development methodologies
- Design, implement, and test software features utilizing our extensive suite of development tools and a combination of Java, C#, and Python
- Investigate and resolve defects as part of release development and reported from production systems
- Write unit tests for developed functionality
- Work with the Product Management, Quality Assurance, and User Experience teams to deliver features and functionality that provide exceptional user experience
- Participate in all aspects of the software development process, including requirements definition (user stories), high-level designs, sizing and estimating exercises, code reviews, documentation and testing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge in software languages such as Java, C#, Python, SQL, relational database design and web development
- Familiar with Linux systems (Linux virtual machines a plus)
- Well-developed communication skills
- Strong commitment to quality
- Ability to work in a team or as an individual
- Knowledge in relational databases and SQL would be an asset