Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Atlas Oil Gas Process Systems Inc Nisku
Atlas Oil Gas Process Systems Inc Nisku urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Atlas Oil Gas Process Systems Inc Nisku Jobs Details:
ATLAS Oil and Gas Process Systems Inc. designs and manufactures pressure vessels and process piping systems for the oil and gas industry, certified by ABSA and ASME. Headquartered in Nisku, Alberta, ATLAS is currently recruiting for a:
Full Time, Salary
As a member of the Project Engineering Group, expected contributions will include:
- Performing specific tasks assigned by the Project Manager within a defined time
- Working with ATLAS and Client specific specifications
- The ability to manage multiple tasks of varying scope and complexity simultaneously
- Contribute to problem solving of issues in conjunction with the Designers and Engineering Team
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be experienced in the modeling and calculation of CAESAR II – Pipe Stress Analysis software
- A working knowledge of P&IDs, isometrics, GAs and line lists
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a complex environment driven by project deadlines
- Comfortable multitasking in a fast faced dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a well-developed problem solving, time management and an organizational skill set that ensures success.
- Analytical, thorough, resourceful, and detail-oriented
- Learn and follow all of ATLAS safety regulations and procedures
- Perform and assist with additional duties and tasks based on project requirements
- Languages: English
- Undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering and be eligible for registration with APEGA or hold present EIT or P.Eng. status with APEGA
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time