Health Centre Manager Jobs Vacancy in Express Fitness Scarborough
Express Fitness Scarborough urgently required following position for Health Centre Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health Centre Manager Jobs Vacancy in Express Fitness Scarborough Jobs Details:
Health Centre Manager
Express Fitness Scarborough is aggressively expanding and we are looking for someone who is passionate about health and fitness to represent our clubs and to introduce personal training to our existing and potential members.
The Health Center Manager will not only sell personal training, but will also ensure that the club delivers the highest fitness experience to all of our members. All candidates that are being considered must provide an updated criminal background check.
- Meet or exceed monthly/annual Health Centre revenue and goals/targets
- Hire, train and develop a solid personal training team
- Manage the personal trainer schedule and coordinate trainers to book personal training sessions with their clients
- Host monthly meetings to motivate staff and ensure any updates to policies are provided to your team
- Rectify any issues regarding personal training clients or health department staff
- Ensure that all personal trainers are delivering the best quality programs to their clients.
- Train staff on industry updates, coach and motivate personal trainers to continue to be successful
- Ensure that all clients are trained professionally and achieving results.
- Complete daily/monthly analysis of health centre department to calculate revenue and monthly totals
- Conduct personal training sessions and fitness assessments
- Maintaining gym floor and ensuring equipment is always up to industry standards and in working condition
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Certification(s) in personal training and updated first aid are required
- 2 years personal training experience minimum
- Prior management experience, 2 years minimum, 3-15 employees preferred
- Previous sales experience (2 years minimum) with numbers indicating proven success
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred
- Passion for health and fitness and enjoys working within a team
- Confidence to perform on an incentive based salary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency with the ability to learn our in-house systems and train other staff (personal trainers) to use them as well
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Willing and able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
JOB RELATED PERKS:
- FREE fitness membership with full access to all of our amenities and equipment during off hours
- Opportunity to make $10000 monthly (salary + commission incentives)
- Fun and energetic atmosphere and team to work alongside
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time