Low Voltage Wire Technician Jobs Vacancy in Powerland Winnipeg
Powerland Winnipeg urgently required following position for Low Voltage Wire Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Low Voltage Wire Technician Jobs Vacancy in Powerland Winnipeg Jobs Details:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Outdoor Low Voltage team.
As an Outdoor Low Voltage Technician, you will be responsible for the outdoor preparation work for upcoming telecommunication installations. Duties include running wire from the pole to buildings, in a safe and timely manner.
This position is daytime only, with alternating weekends.
- Self-motivated, and able to work with limited supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to distinguish between colors
- Able to manage a physically demanding workload, which includes heavy lifting, climbing ladders, working at heights, and working in all weather conditions
- Able to meet deadlines, punctual
- Commitment to a high standard of work and performance
- Must follow safe work practices, and abide by all safety rules/regulations
- Provide a clear Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Check
- Have a valid class 5 driver’s license
- Have a vehicle capable of carrying a 28 ft ladder
- Have tools and ladder required for the position
- A cell phone is required for the position
Experience in the Telecommunications Industry is an asset, but paid training will be provided to the right person.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Contract
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)