Warehouse Worker Midnight Shift Jobs Vacancy in United Parcel Service Toronto
United Parcel Service Toronto urgently required following position for Warehouse Worker Midnight Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Worker Midnight Shift Jobs Vacancy in United Parcel Service Toronto Jobs Details:
UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity that offers full benefits, tuition reimbursement, training and career growth. In this general labor type of role, you will be responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, and stocking packages inside trailers within a warehouse environment.
- Learning and properly executing UPS package handling methods
- Loading and unloading UPS packages into trailers or package cars
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. unassisted
- Full availability to work Monday to Friday from 11:00PM to 4:00AM (shift is 3-5 hours daily) in a fast paced environment
- Warehouse experience is an asset
- Tuition reimbursement up to $9,000 per year + $300 for course material (books)
- Retention bonus of a $1000 after 90 business days + up to $1000 after 1 year of service
- $14.00 per hour starting wage and an automatic progression up to $25.14
- Health and dental benefits provided after one year of service
- Employee Referral Bonus Program ($550 per a referred Package Handler)
- Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 50 Company
- Free parking
- 2900 Steeles Ave West, L4K 3S2 (Jane & Steeles) TTC accessible (we are located right beside Pioneer Village Subway Station).
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.