Grocery Night Clerk Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Longo Vaughan
Longo Vaughan urgently required following position for Grocery Night Clerk Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Grocery Night Clerk Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Longo Vaughan Jobs Details:
Are you a night owl? Are you passionate about the food industry?
If so, come join our growing team!
Position: Grocery Night Clerk - Full Time
What you’ll do;
- Stock, merchandise and create displays
- Department set up
- Product preparation
- Maintain product quality by date checks and product rotation
- Follow food, Health and Workplace Safety Standards
What we are looking for;
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team or independently
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Passion to work in the food industry
- First Aid & Food Safety Certification(s) is an asset
- Fork Lift Training is an asset
- Work is performed in a store retail environment
- Must be available to work overnights and weekends
Why join our team?
- Competitive wages and flexible benefits
- $1 Night Shift Premium
- Opportunity to advance your career
- A team that cares and treats you like family
- Culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Celebrates and rewards our Team Members
Longo’s is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Note: A qualified job applicant with a disability is one who possesses the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for.
If you require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Coordinator at:
Mail: 8800 Huntington Road, Vaughan, ON, L4H 3M6