Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Parrish Heimbecker Limited Kerwood
Parrish Heimbecker Limited Kerwood urgently required following position for Sales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Parrish Heimbecker Limited Kerwood Jobs Details:
Parrish & Heimbecker is an exciting place to develop a career in agriculture, agriculture processing and food processing. With more than 60 locations coast to coast, we can offer you a unique opportunity to make your mark in a growth-oriented Canadian agricultural company. Our mandate is to support Canadian producers and food manufacturers who grow and sell their crops and baked goods to global markets.
Our success comes from a well-established network of assets, ongoing infrastructure development and strong business relationships that we nurture with farmers and suppliers. Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com
We are currently seeking a Sales Consultant to provide farm customers with agronomic advice and information, as well as providing seed, fertilizer, crop protection products and infield services to maximize grower returns.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide informative and guidance to growers through pre-season planning and in-season execution.
- Manage budgeted sales goals for each aspect of crop input business:
- Crop Protection Products
- Application Services
- Manage customer relationships, promoting P&H as an innovative, dependable cropping partner
- Assist growers in marketing their grain through P&H assets
- Contracting all types of grain from farm customers in accordance with the business plan
- Continued education through courses, conferences, seminars and mentoring
- Hold CCA or have the willingness and ability to achieve CCA status and 4R Designation
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in crop input and grain business in a customer facing role
- Computer literacy is required
- Thorough product and agronomy knowledge with experience in consulting
- Valid G Driver’s License
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.