Executive Assistant Administration Department Suites Jobs Vacancy in Scarborough Health Network Toronto
- Executive Assistant Administration Department Suites
- Scarborough Health Network
- Toronto ON
- 16 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Scarborough Health Network Toronto urgently required following position for Executive Assistant Administration Department Suites. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Administration Department Suites Jobs Vacancy in Scarborough Health Network Toronto Jobs Details:
At Scarborough and Rouge Hospital (SRH), the patient experience comes first. With three hospital sites (Birchmount, General and Centenary) and five satellite sites, SRH provides a broad spectrum of health services to one of the most diverse communities in Canada.
Created through a merger of The Scarborough Hospital’s Birchmount and General sites and Rouge Valley Health System’s Centenary site in December 2016, SRH is committed to delivering the highest quality patient- and family-centred care, with a focus on enhancing access to services for the Scarborough community.
The completion of this online form serves as your application and will be used to determine if you meet the requirements of this position. Please ensure that you have provided all pertinent information necessary to be considered for this vacancy by the close date.
The Executive Assistant (EA) is a strong, independent resource, an integral team member who is proactive, flexible as well as competent in determining priorities, exercising excellent judgement, and discretion with confidential information in this challenging position which supports and promotes positive internal and external relationships. The EA provides high level confidential administrative support services for their executive team reports, including: managing and coordinating the flow of information between internal and external partners.
- Completion of a 2 year community college diploma in administrative studies or a related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of executive assistant experience in a hospital setting
- Exemplary interpersonal, communication, and conflict resolution skills with the ability interact with a wide range of individuals in situations that often require eliciting or sustaining cooperation and participation
- Professional demeanor with demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively under pressure, exercises judgement to effectively and efficiently prioritize workload, utilizes strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills to make recommendations and resolve issue with highly confidential and sensitive organizational information and deal with issues and individuals with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent organizational, initiative, and follow-up skills to maintain and coordinate complex schedules, meetings, appointments, etc.
- Demonstrated project management and leadership skills in order to coordinate, direct, and influence multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior computer proficiency in MS Office (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook) required. Keyboarding 80 wpm or greater required
- Demonstrated commitment to the core values and mission of the organization.
- Excellent work performance and attendance required
- Ability to design setups, formats, charts, etc. and the delivery of a professional product
- Respond quickly to changes in projects / assignments / tasks and re-align priorities as the need arises
- Work well under pressure and adapt to change
- Completion of an Undergraduate Degree in a related field
Scarborough and Rouge Hospital (SRH) embraces and celebrates our community’s unique multicultural heritage and diversity. SRH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a culture of inclusiveness and diversity reflecting our diverse patients, staff and community alike. We are committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs.