Bilingual Junior Automotive Logistics Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Elc Towing Dispatch Solutions Aurora
Elc Towing Dispatch Solutions Aurora urgently required following position for Bilingual Junior Automotive Logistics Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bilingual Junior Automotive Logistics Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Elc Towing Dispatch Solutions Aurora Jobs Details:
ELC Towing Dispatch Solutions offers a unique alternative that is an innovative and effective management tool with advance processes designed specifically for insurance companies, their customers, their partners and the automotive industry.
ELC Towing Dispatch Solutions is an innovator of methodologies, advance technologies and customer service in today's evolving market for the towing of vehicles.
The founder of ELC Towing Dispatch Solutions comes with over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry, which includes 15 years specializing in the transportation needs of non drive-able vehicles, large or small.
The staff of ELC Towing Dispatch Solutions has well over 50 years plus of combined experience in the automotive, insurance & towing industries to better assist the customer and their needs.
A multi-faceted dispatch solutions company seeking a dynamic, organized and self-starting individual to serve as a specialized Jr. logistics coordinator.
- Handling of inbound/outbound customers/vendor inquirers, bookings, negotiations and authorization including status
- Communicates with Customer/Vendor, verbally and/or in writing
- Under direct supervision, learns the elements of handling by on-the-job training about each element of the handling process.
- Maintains compliance with all standards, controls, policies and practices as an active participant in the Company's Information Privacy and Security Program.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Client & Vendor outreach
- Must be methodical, detail oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment continually prioritizing and multi-tasking. Highly Organized, detailed oriented, proactive, excellent time management, great communication skills and able to adapt to challenging situations
- Highly motivated, efficient and focused
- Computer knowledge is a must with knowledge of Word, Excel etc...
- Ability to maintain discretion (confidentially agreement is required)
- Strong administrative skills are imperative
- Ability to develop and maintain solid working relationships with professional and personal contacts
- Positive attitude and ability to handle responsibilities with ease and calm demeanor
- Insurance and repair industry knowledge is an asset
- Bilingual (French) is required
- Compensation is dependent on experience
Language: Bilingual (French and English)
Job Type: Full time, days
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- insurance claims: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Required)