System Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Great Canadian Casinos Gananoque
Great Canadian Casinos Gananoque urgently required following position for System Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
System Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Great Canadian Casinos Gananoque Jobs Details:
- Responsible for overall performance and availability of assigned systems
- Maintain strong understanding of the business services directly or indirectly supported by assigned systems, ensuring alignment in priorities through customer dialogue
- Create strong documentation, processes and automation to multiply operating effectiveness
- System optimization activities including, but not limited to patching, upgrading, and performance tuning
- Analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of system hardware, software and networking issues up to and including system operating system
- Provision of 2nd and 3rd level technical support
- Design, development and implementation of assigned system infrastructure
- Performance of high level root cause analysis for service interruptions, resolution of issues and creation of preventive measures
- Develop change requests including implementation, communication, testing and back out plans.
- Maintenance of system documentation and provision of reports on maintenance contracts, SLAs and warranty information on of assigned systems
- Monitor, review and administer system health checks and daily backup processes
- Identification of opportunities and proposal of solutions for continuous improvement
- Establish and maintain IT processes supporting assigned systems.
- Follow IT policies and procedures and maintains working knowledge of utilized technologies
- Communicate effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Build strong working relationships with guests and employees and vendors
- Comply with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed
- The Company is committed to sound internal control policies and practices. Every team member will follow the internal control practices required of their position and department.
- Every team member must comply with all requirements of the Corporate Ethics & Conduct Manual and with all other corporate policies communicated to the employee.
- Every team member will be familiarized with the business process documentation and internal control objectives related to their position, and how their job description aligns with specific internal control activities for which they are responsible.
- Adhering to all company and regulatory policies as they relate to functions of the position.
- Post-secondary education in IT or a suitable combination of education and experience
- Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective and positive service oriented communication
- Computer literacy in MS Office and MS Windows
- Proven troubleshooting experience for O/S, application, network, workstation and laptop technologies
- Valid Class G Driver’s License
- Minimum 3 years of System Administration role is required.
- Lifting, carrying, stooping, bending, some exposure to cold, heat, driving, some travel required, non-traditional work hours