Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Global Education City Holdings Inc Vancouver
Global Education City Holdings Inc Vancouver urgently required following position for Marketing Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Global Education City Holdings Inc Vancouver Jobs Details:
Global Education City "GEC" provides quality and affordable student living.GEC Serviced Apartments and Hotels are strategically situated throughout Metro Vancouver, each along a major transportation artery. These services are designed to ensure a safe and convenient environment for international students to study and enjoy their stay in Canada.
- Coordinate marketing efforts toward Chinese Canadian market in Vancouver and abroad
- Develop business plan and strategy for the Chinese student housing market
- Liaison with education agents, and students directly for placing them into GEC properties
- Promote GEC properties to the education sector, agents and direct marketing to students and parents
- Must be able to read, write, speak Chinese and English
- Must be able to write professionally in Chinese and English
- Marketing oriented, organized, creative
- Good communication skills – English and Chinese
- Successful completion of an advanced diploma in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in marketing, business development, and/or advertising
- Software skills using WeChat and other Desktop publishing software
- Works at GEC Viva, downtown Vancouver
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 1 year