Personal Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Realtor With Royal Lepage Locations North Brokerage Thornbury
- Personal Executive Assistant
- Realtor With Royal Lepage Locations North Brokerage
- Thornbury ON
- 14 May, 2019 6 days ago
Realtor With Royal Lepage Locations North Brokerage Thornbury urgently required following position for Personal Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Realtor With Royal Lepage Locations North Brokerage Thornbury Jobs Details:
Top producing REALTOR®️ is seeking a Personal Executive Assistant.
Actively seeking a driven and professional Personal Executive Assistant.This is a rare opportunity to support one of the most successful REALTORS®️ in the Georgian Bay Area.
Reporting directly to this REALTOR®️ you will be responsible for:
- Managing Calendar
- Database and schedule maintenance.
- Document filing and maintenance.
- Creating listing presentations, CMA’s, feature sheets, market reports and other material specific to real estate.
- Tracking business expenses.
- Booking property showings and appointments with individuals both inside and outside the brokerage.
- Monitoring incoming emails and messages.
- Responsible for all advertising and marketing, as directed.
- Running miscellaneous errands, when requested.
- Research either online or with townships (zoning etc.)
If you have the following qualifications, we’d like to hear from you:
- True self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic motivated to take initiative to complete tasks.
- Confident with the ability to take control and make decisions.
- Driver’s Licence and vehicle is a must.
- Impeccable writing skills.
- Bookkeeping skills would be beneficial.
- Willingness to take on new responsibilities and challenges.
To be considered for this position you must submit a cover letterintroducing yourself and outlining your relevant experience, together with your resume no later than May 28th, 2019.
We thank everyone for expressing interest in this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- real estate: 2 years (Preferred)