High School Principal Jobs Vacancy in Independent High School Vancouver
Independent High School Vancouver urgently required following position for High School Principal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
High School Principal Jobs Vacancy in Independent High School Vancouver Jobs Details:
We are looking for a person to head the school, who should be able to demonstrate the following professional and personal skills:
- Committed to achieve excellence and manage internal or external bodies /organizations independently.
- Should be able to provide Educational leadership in a complex environment dealing with challenge and change.
- Should have the skills to lead as a role model for teaching staff and provide skillful training to the people of all departments working under their control.
- Successful classroom and leadership experience demonstrating Instructional Intelligence
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to effectively network with all members of the school community.
- Ensures consistency and accountability in the daily actualization of the school Code of Conduct.
- Social and emotional competency in motivating, problem solving, decision making, and working collaboratively with others.
- Exemplary oral communications, written communication, and group facilitation skills.
- Capability and passion to support the success of all learners in diverse and inclusive environments.
- Strong commitment to professional growth and staff development.
- Ability to positively influence instruction, curriculum, assessment, and evaluation practices in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to provide students with social and emotional guidance assistance.
- Promotes an atmosphere that will foster desirable student/teacher/home relationship.
- Understanding of Ministry initiatives and implementing directives from the Ministry of Education.
- Should be able to manage and handle daily activities.
- Other Duties as assigned
If you are interested in this position, please submit a completed application package including a cover letter and resume.
Compensation:A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered in line with similar Independent Schools in the region.
- BC Teacher (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time