Agent Bureau Jobs Vacancy in Morneau Shepell Montréal
Morneau Shepell Montréal urgently required following position for Agent Bureau. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Agent Bureau Jobs Vacancy in Morneau Shepell Montréal Jobs Details:
Build a meaningful career
At Morneau Shepell, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of our 4,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 20,000 workplaces.
Under the Administrative Services Manager, the Office Clerk independently performs various administrative tasks related to preparing conference rooms, office supplies and reception.
- Receive, verify and update the personal information and benefit data of our clients’ employees in various databases and systems
- Print the data entered
- Send documents to client employees
- Support the administrative assistant and analysts in the department (employee file management, filing, finding and checking data, etc.)
- Carry out any other task related to this position
To be successful in the position of Office Clerk, you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- At least one year of experience in the workforce
- Proficient on both the keyboard and the numeric keypad
- Comfortable working in a computerized environment using MS Office software
- Enjoy doing routine tasks
- Able to work quickly, alone or in a team, and meet tight deadlines
- Helpful, independent and meticulous
- Highly organized
- Analytical and demonstrated good judgement
- Flexible, discreet and motivated
- Experience in human resources an asset
Job Grade: MS1
Fulfilling work that matters
Morneau Shepell is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours.
We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
Find your fit with us. Follow us on LinkedIn, Youtube and Twitter.