Sales Associate Metrotown Jobs Vacancy in Giorgio Armani Burnaby
Giorgio Armani Burnaby urgently required following position for Sales Associate Metrotown. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Metrotown Jobs Vacancy in Giorgio Armani Burnaby Jobs Details:
Sales Associates represent Armani Exchange in all facets of style and hospitality as our premier sales team within each store. As a Sales Associates, you will be responsible for delivering the A|X shopping experience to each client and upholding the highest level of service.
- Sell productively while meeting or exceeding the minimum sales per hour goal set as per company policy.
- Greet and acknowledge clients with a friendly and engaging attitude.
- Assess clients’ needs by listening to their cues and recommending products that fit their personal style.
- Educate clients on product knowledge (fit, styling, trends and fabrication).
- Work collectively as a team to create a shopping experience that exceeds the client’s expectation as outlined in the ARMANI Selling program.
- Uphold A|X Values of Respect, Teamwork, Professionalism, and Praise.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor that meets both visual and operational standards.
- Adhere to Loss Prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer
- Assist with stock related and housekeeping tasks.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends with a minimum of
- 25 hours of availability per week.
- One year experience in a fashion retail or customer service related environment. (Wardrobe
- and clientele experience is a plus)
- Minimum education level: High School Diploma or GED
- Strength – Ability to comfortably lift a minimum of 35 pounds without assistance to a height of
- 4 feet and a distance of 10 feet. Frequent stooping required to pick up boxes at floor level.
- Movement – Majority of work is performed on foot. Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach up,
- and climb short ladders. Hand Dexterity required for at least one hand to operate registers and
- complete paperwork.
- Auditory & Vision – Ability to constantly hear and see safety signals, read labels, registers,
- computers, etc.