Junior Programmer Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Kubra Mississauga
Kubra Mississauga urgently required following position for Junior Programmer Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Programmer Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Kubra Mississauga Jobs Details:
This is an entry level opportunity offering high-potential for growth and advancement into further programming/development roles within KUBRA.
What you get to do every day
- As a Junior Programmer/Analyst, you will be heavily involved in programming and customer support activities – In doing so, you will provide first response by phone and/or by email to clients upon receipt of case/tickets; investigate, analyse, debug, and rectify simple and minor issues; and follow-up on customer needs, concerns, or inquiries, and handle troubleshooting to ensure requirements are met
- Implement simple code, application edits, and cosmetic (re)designs within established application functions and procedures, potentially involving rewriting and adding whole new application functions and procedures
- Analyse, design, implement (Execution of Coding and Form Design), test, communicate and coordinate parallel testing and migration with both Client and QA
- Perform work outlined by Team Leader via the Case Management System and the Project and Implementation Infrastructures
- Participate in customer requirement studies to gather information and understand customer needs/requirements
- Perform all assigned project tasks to execute Statement of Work (SOW)
- Compose and publish knowledgebase articles
- Provide on-call after hours support on a rotating basis/as required
- Other duties as assigned
What kind of person should you be?
- A coder and skilled problem solver who enjoys working in a tight-knit group
- An excellent communicator both when writing and speaking – you’re comfortable speaking with clients and coordinating with internal teams to ensure timely resolution of support-related cases
- Someone who is open to learning new technologies and, on occasion, working with legacy applications
- Someone who gets excited about making our customers happy
- As sense of humour goes a long way!
What skills do you need?
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or a related field
- 1 - 3 years of hands-on programming experience – recent grads are welcome!
- Previous experience in customer support or client facing roles considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability implementing core solutions utilizing effective programming and database technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational database technology
What can you expect from us?
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Confidence to take risks when we see potential
- A management team that cares about people
- An extensive orientation program including job shadowing from your first 30 days up to six months
- A chance to join the occasional beach volleyball game or board game night